Careers - Weld County District Attorney
We’re happy that you are interested in applying as a deputy district attorney with the Weld County District Attorney’s Office. Weld County is a great place to live and work, and we hope you will take a few moments to view our brochure to learn why.
Why become a prosecutor in Weld County?
- We offer advancement. Our goal is to train every attorney so they are qualified to prosecute a first-degree murder case.
- We offer a proactive review process with constructive feedback.
- We offer continual training for all attorneys.
- We offer our attorneys opportunities to utilize their skills both in and outside of the courtroom to make a positive impact in our community.
Why Weld County?
- Weld County encompasses 3,999 square miles and includes 31 cities and towns.
- Weld County is approximately one hour away from Denver to the South, Cheyenne, WY, to the north and Rocky Mountain National Park to the West.
- Greeley, the county seat, has an estimated population of 83, 414; Weld County’s estimated population is 228,943.
How do I submit my resume?
Please send your letter of interest and resume to: Weld County District Attorney’s Office, Attn. Robert Miller or email that information to firstname.lastname@example.org